[Esip-public-private-partnerships] USGEO Public Private Partnership Exercise

Susan Shingledecker susanshingledecker at esipfed.org
Wed Dec 16 10:54:17 EST 2020

Public Private Partnership Cluster,

I am sorry I won't be able to join your call today. I wanted to let you
know ESIP is working with USGEO on an exercise in mid February looking at
reducing the barriers to public private partnerships specifically looking
at the legal and licensing barriers that come up when looking at federal
and private data use and reuse. We will be walking through a scenario that
blends public health and urban heat with Earth science data.

The exercise will have 20 participants and more observers. We are currently
building our list of invitations for participants in the discussion. If you
know of individuals who would be able to participate actively in this
discussion with legal and licensing experience, I would love to
propose them to the planning committee. Please feel free to reach out with
names or questions on the exercise. It is my hope we can share more
specifics for your January call.

Susan

--
*Susan Shingledecker*