[Esip-sample-curation] Physical Sample Cluster meeting May 25th at 5pm EDT

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon May 24 18:40:12 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we will be holding our first meeting tomorrow, May
25th at 5pm EDT.  Below is information on how to connect on zoom (which can
also be found on the ESIP telecon calendar -
https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar).

As previously mentioned, during the call we will begin development of
recommendations for samples for journals and publishers.  The preliminary
efforts will be further refined during our session at the ESIP Summer
Meeting.

Thank you!
Sarah

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87862084252?pwd=bjFtRkVOSFhDNlM2ZndPbUN2dUJsUT09

Meeting ID: 878 6208 4252
Passcode: 319723
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87862084252# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87862084252# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)