[Esip-sample-curation] Monthly telecon today at 5pm ET (and other news)

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:32:39 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Today is our Monthly Samples Cluster telcon.  Wow, a month certainly went
by fast.  See the bottom of the email for the zoom link.  Here is a link to
the meeting notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xGYLWdtCYDz_KJ4JOeU1w0_gvjdAKCOLPT83h4yPmTU/edit?usp=sharing>
.

This week is also the biannual meeting of the Curators of Marine and
Lacustrine Geological Samples group.  We can provide some updates during
today's meeting (in the current session there is a discussion on
vocabularies and it was suggested that this cluster act as a home for the
broader discussion).

The joint RDA/ESIP webinar series is kicking off this week, the first
meeting is this Thursday.  The title is "*Supporting Reproducibility by
Capturing Physical Sample Data and Metadata in a Connected Electronic Lab
Notebook*".  See this link for more information:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/physical-sample-webinar1-June2021

*Telecon Zoom link*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87862084252?pwd=bjFtRkVOSFhDNlM2ZndPbUN2dUJsUT09

Meeting ID: 878 6208 4252
Passcode: 319723
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87862084252# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87862084252# US (Chicago)

Thanks!
Sarah

--