[Esip-sample-curation] Please review cluster AGU abstract - deadline Wed. Aug 3rd. at 5pm PT

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:39:32 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

The cluster will be submitting an abstract to AGU on our sample sharing
guidelines.  Please review the draft (linked below) by this Wednesday at
5pm PT.  If you make any changes, please use the 'suggesting' feature.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jMZdOgr0ikZa5q2nrdsqPf9DMT5mvbnCdSdJmfP85S8/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to be included as an author on the abstract, please add
your name to the document.

Chris/Shelley, would you two like to be included as authors (we were not
sure what the protocol is for AGU staff for AGU presentations)?

Thanks!
Sarah

--
Dr. Sarah Ramdeen