[Esip-sample-curation] AGU 2023 samples flyer revisions open until Nov 29th

Raia, Natalie - (nraia) nraia at arizona.edu
Mon Nov 20 12:35:15 EST 2023

Hi all,

Our “4 Steps to Publish Open Earth Science Samples” is now published here: https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.24291148.

The text<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13pLEqOKTDVCqYh9zpdDGuvWvCFlS208XKl66jC3LVi8/edit> is again open for revision until Wednesday, November 29th for any remaining edits the cluster wishes to make in advance of distribution at AGU. Please make edits in suggesting mode, and/or add comments.

The Canva version of the flyer is here<https://www.canva.com/design/DAF0uHfhkO8/zL02TqhPep-gWcSfLlw-mg/edit?utm_content=DAF0uHfhkO8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton>, if there are aesthetic edits you wish to make directly or via the comment feature (or feel free to email me describing the proposed change, and I can implement).

Thanks,
Natalie