[Esip-schema-dot-org] [EXT] NASA GCMD Keywords

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 2 02:29:04 EST 2020

Hey Kevin I hope that works for your purposes. You could also check out
some of ENVO's atmospheric terms e.g. cloud condensation nucleus
<https://www.ebi.ac.uk/ols/ontologies/envo/terms?iri=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FENVO_01000912>
envo provides stable iris which can be useful for data annotation, let me
know if you get a chance to check it out, feel free to let us know if any
obvious terms are missing.