[Esip-scicomm] Next call

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Tue Aug 21 11:42:31 EDT 2018

To clarify – NO CALL TODAY. Thanks, and talk with y’all next month!

--
Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations

From: Esip-scicomm <esip-scicomm-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of ESIP SciComm <Esip-scicomm at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 10:01 AM
To: ESIP SciComm <Esip-scicomm at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [Esip-scicomm] Next call

Hi Folks! We're scheduled for a telecon this afternoon - but I meant to try to do a survey to see if there is a better time for people who want to participate in the calls. With that, I will set up a Doodle poll and we'll regroup in September. Thinking ahead, what I want to start with is some sort of survey of what ESIP wants from a #scicomm cluster. Thanks, and talk with y'all soon!

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
+1-205-247-3694 (office)