[Esip-sciencesoftware] Software Citation Presentation - FEEDBACK Request

Christopher Lenhardt clenhardt at renci.org
Wed Mar 11 14:02:37 EDT 2015

Hi Erin:

Not sure what your intended take away is for the audience, but if you have time you might de-emphasize the 'why is this important' and some of the middle content in favor of expanding the end which is more of the 'what can you do' part.  I would think the early career folks would be most interested in the 'what you can do part'.  You might include suggestions like Software Carpentry, the Open Science for Synthesis Training, just to name a couple of additional ideas.

Cheers,

Chris