[Esip-semanticharmonization] Thoughts on agenda topics for Friday’s vocabulary harmonization call.

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 13:40:01 EST 2019

 I thought I’d share some topic thoughts for our Semantic Harmonization call
which is at 2 EST

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/855671085

Several of us  (Ruth Durr, Chuck Vardeman and me - maybe Pier???) will be
on the call.

Here are some ideas for topics

1. Recap of where we are and where we want to go based on:

   - Last series of meetings (Feb 23 -May) Is the Feb 23 list really
   complete? What was planned after May?

Seems like enriching and aligning SWEET is in the plan. Is is the
spreadsheet up to date?

   - 2019 Summer ESIP meeting (and  familiarizing people with the ESIP
   technology suite)

2. Plans for 2020 ESIP meeting in Bethesda

3. How do we refine plans for the panel at US2TS in Raleigh in March?

4. General Q what (and when) people think virtual meeting(s) will be useful?

Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Independent Consultant
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770