[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT] [ACTION] Pick a name for ongoing 'ontology group' initiative

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 24 18:12:44 EDT 2020

Hey everyone, I hope all is well. I've got a name suggestion, perhaps a bit
long but trekkies may appreciate it:

*United Federation of Space and Planetary Systems Ontologies (UFSPSO)*

Just an idea feel free to shoot it down or modify as needed,

Cheers,
Kai Blumberg
PhD student
University of Arizona

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 2:51 PM Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) via
Esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>