[Esip-semanticharmonization] Heads up on April 15th Harmonization Hackathon/ general semantic harmonization call from 2-4 EST

Chris Mungall cjmungall at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 14 18:55:37 EDT 2020

I can't make it, but can you add Bill Duncan (cc'd) to this and future
meetings

keen to get working on sweet-obo and in particular sweet-envo mappings
again. this is relevant to our nmdc use cases where we want to align with
vocabs used in the ORNL identify tool (e.g GCMD), so that we can enhance
microbial sample metadata by using APIs that look up climate/soil/etc
databases.

also keen to try the latest iteration of our rdfmatch/boomer stack and to
progress further with wikidata integration