[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXTERNAL] Re: Heads up on April 15th Harmonization Hackathon/ general semantic harmonization call from 2-4 EST

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 14 19:06:26 EDT 2020

Please record my apologies folks. I’ll not make it this time.

@Gary Berg-Cross<mailto:gbergcross at gmail.com> I would like to sync with you once or twice a month. Can you suggest maybe two 15 minute slots per month so us to do that?

Thank you

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.(Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist
Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Info & Engineering Technology Planning and Development Division (1720)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099