[Esip-semanticharmonization] Heads up on May 13th Harmonization Hackathon/ general semantic harmonization call from 2-4 EST

Pier Luigi Buttigieg pbuttigi at mpi-bremen.de
Wed May 13 18:07:57 EDT 2020

Hi Mark,

We worked through a SWEET PR, resolving most of Steve's review and spotting some more issues.

Megan recorded the session of you'd like to review it.

Some higher level policy questions came, such as creating  defs in SWEET vs reusing the ENVO ref's via the mapped IRIs

Best,
Pier

Sent from a mobile device - excuse the brevity
w: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4366-3088​