[Esip-semanticharmonization] We are moving the June 10th Semantic Harmonization call to Thursday (noon to 2 ET)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:33:46 EDT 2020

As people ,ay have seen on the ESIP
<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar>calendar
<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar> the Wednesday semantic
harmonization  session is cancelled  in solidarity with the
#ShutDownAcademia and #ShutDownStem protests.
We now plan on having the write-athon session on Thursday the 11th (noon to
2 ET).

Apologies for any inconvenience.

 To recall as context, we had this action from last month.

Action for Pier. Kai and maybe Bill to find time next week to come up with
some vocabulary-use case examples.

Very important as part of what is planned for the Summer ESIP conference.

A major agreement from last month's session we were left with an interest
in editing our 5-pager on Google Docs and set the next 2 hour session (June
10th)  as a time to do that.   "Agreed that we need a write-thon as our
next meeting." and " Come up with a shorter list of issues and
recommendations to help make them operational"  (as part of the 5 pager.)
  See also our running notes page for context.

The connection info  for the meeting (below) is as before:
 https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765

You can also dial in using your phone.
 United States: +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 800-617-765