[Esip-semanticharmonization] 2020 ESIP Summer Meeting - Time to Set up our Schedule

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:33:28 EDT 2020

You've also probably received the message below about setting up our
schedule of speakers for our sessions.
I'm not sure that we have finalized our own thoughts.  I have some time
tomorrow to think about something
I could do, but it should be coordinated ...and did we add any speakers for
BFO as was mentioned?

Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Independent Consultant
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770

"The point of books is to have way too many but to always feel you never
have enough, or the right one at the right moment..."  *Louise Erdrich*
<http://www.poetryfoundation.org/bio/louise-erdrich>