[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT]Re: [Esip-cor] [PROPOSED] FY'21 Semantic Tech Committee Budget

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 28 04:35:16 EDT 2020

> It's not a spin-off

Yes it is. That is what is stated on the ESIP site, but I think that just
means that the semantic harmonization cluster is just a subset or
mini-group based (in ESIP parlance) within the larger group, the semantic
tech committee.

> Would have commented in the paper, but no permissions. In case you have
thoughts of opening it up for such input.

Same, I as always when regarding SWEET wanted to ask the question to what
extent are there actually any usage statistics we can point to to say this
is how often, and perhaps who is making use of SWEET. I've not been able to
get a clear answer to this question.