[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder on tomorrow's (10/14/20) ESIP Semantic Harmonization 2 hour group meeting

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:16:32 EDT 2020

You can join the 2 hour Semantic Harmonization  group meeting using the
link below.

Work priorities for the session are up to the group, although we made
significant progress In the Sept 9th session. (see running notes at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IFA6AsCdxESh9mZB5W1bZ_vARFkF3OvnL-KgdGNcp60/edit#

We finished the phenCryo.ttl terms and the mtrWater terms in the
2020-09-09T20:10Z of our harmonisation spreadsheet.

As we concluded in that session: "Just a few more terms to go until we've
covered our SWEET/ENVO/GCW scope"

In the Sept. 16th session we made some progress on the "5 pager" SWEET/ENVO
5-page paper
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kgSK-MAvGsahsCDqHZr59JH6NGZk5rA2HPBF8KSlTmQ/edit?pli=1>:
see also Ruth’s new Outline
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rBm1_0-BOTCjxm4m1hxivmw-FiGIOjCGqBWLUXduu7Q/edit?usp=sharing>

A 3rd outline for how we did it paper
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16pK9ov6ygk5xlI0Luvl1tvCUfUonY6vsQJgZCgGY4UM/edit?usp=sharing>
was also created and all of these links were "pinned in the slack channel".

*Info for joining the session:*

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333

You can also dial in using your phone.
Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Independent Consultant
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770
"Urbanization, the industrialization of food systems, and the building of
highways may have contributed to GDP over the short term, but they have
created societal vulnerability over the longer term. In a world of Peak
Oil, scarce fresh water, unstable currencies, changing climate, and
declining trade, true “development” may require implementation of policies
at odds with — sometimes the very reverse of — those of recent decades."
>From -Richard Heinberg's *The End of Growth: Adapting to Our New Economic
Reality*