[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join tomorrow's (1/20/21) ESIP Semantic Harmonization 1 hour group meeting

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:09:38 EST 2021

Please join our Semantic Harmonization meeting using the link below.
We can agree on priority items for the meeting as we begin.
We made progress on our last session on preparation for the Semantic
Harmonization ESIP winter session.
We are also very close to finishing the remaining Cryo terms on our
spreadsheet.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 <+14086503123,,800617765#>

Access Code: 800-617-765

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/800617765
Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Consultant
Potomac, MD