[Esip-semanticharmonization] Draft abstract for Polar Data Forum

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:58:49 EDT 2021

Hello all,

What with ESIP coming up the week after next, we basically haven’t had a chance to discuss whether we wanted to submit an abstract to this fall’s Polar Data Forum. However, I can’t think of an audience more important than the polar folks who should be aware of the harmonization work we have been doing, so I’ve taken the liberty of putting together a brief abstract.  Since it is already overdue, I’d like to submit it by the end of the day MDT July 12.  If you have comments or object to my proposed authors please edit or comment by then.

Thanks,

Ruth

Here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gGOwJx3DbRiELdN2Rj9Yn8tviwq2uEgHF84xMcNjv1M/edit

Sent from my iPad