[Esip-semanticharmonization] Update to the agenda for Wednesday's (10/13/2021 2-4 Eastern US, 6-8 UTC) ESIP Semantic Harmonizationr 2 hour group meeting

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:56:27 EDT 2021

I should add 2 things to the agenda:

1.  A suggestion from Brandon about where our *Experiences *article might
be submitted:
*Computers & Geosciences *has a possible special edition in 2022 as a place
we might submit our semantic harmonization experience paper - once
completed.

2.  Proposals for the Winter ESIP meeting are due, it seems like Nov. 8th:
The session proposal portal for the 2022 Earth Science Information Partners
(ESIP) January Meeting <https://2022esipjanuarymeeting.sched.com/> (January
18th-21st, 2022 ONLINE) is open now through 11/8.

Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770