[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT]Reminder to join Wednesday's (10/13/2021 2-4 Eastern US, 6-8 UTC) ESIP Semantic Harmonization 1 or 2 hour group meeting

Mark Schildhauer schild at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 13 13:01:46 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

Apologies-- I also won't be able to attend the meeting today-- too many
other issues bearing down on me at the moment  (to say nothing about the
uncontained wildfire 10 miles up the road!).

cheers,
Mark
-----
Mark Schildhauer, PhD
Center Associate
Director of Computing (ret.)
Co-PI, KnowWhereGraph
Co-PI, Arctic Data Center
ORCID:  0000-0003-0632-7576 <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0632-7576>
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, NCEAS, UCSB
1021 Anacapa St., Suite 300
Santa Barbara CA 93101-5509
Email: schild at nceas dot ucsb dot edu
Web: http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu; http://arcticdata.io <http://arcticdata.io/>
; http://lternet.edu
NOTE CHANGE-- Ph: 805-886-9526  FAX: 805-893-7541