[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join Wednesday's (11/9/2021 2-4 Eastern US, 6-7 UTC) ESIP Semantic Harmonization 2 hour group meeting

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:55:24 EST 2021

Our next Semantic Harmonization 2 hour session is today Nov 9, 2021 @ 2:00
pm - 4:00 pm (EST and  [I think]7-8 pm UTC)
Two hour meetings are to work on our Semantic Harmonization Experience
paper.

Atr our last 2 hr meeting work on Experience paper
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16pK9ov6ygk5xlI0Luvl1tvCUfUonY6vsQJgZCgGY4UM/edit#>
- was devoted to working on the paper especially the Methods, Results and
Discussion sections. Ruth worked on the Intro section and Gary worked
on Protege,
ontology visualization tools,  ambiguity, synonyms and OWL encodings etc.

We may also want to think about the likely discussions at the January ESIP
meeting.  Proposed topics are at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/193cdtmhDU0Jul80s7oTcqOU8JFnWV2bIyo8kb9p39y8/edit#gid=37862004

Zoom Meeting info is as before:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09
Meeting ID: 853 4485 3594

Passcode: 532583

Note for next week's meeting we are supposed to hear from Shirley stephan
Ambrose and Mark on one of the NoWhereGraph Disasters use cases.

Cheers,
Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770