[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT]Re: Reminder to join Wednesday's (2/16/2022 2-3 Eastern US, 6-7 UTC) ESIP Semantic Harmonization 1 hour group meeting

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 16 03:06:18 EST 2022

Lessons learned don't send xlsx files :P thanks Brandon for trying to parse
it. Here it is again as a google doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTcW6OorvXNQ9RPgnur9_aXQIsaQzIL9cUctelapU_E/edit?usp=sharing

Everyone in the ESIP drive should be able to comment. You can also find it
in this drive file path in the folder
`ESIP-ENVO-SWEET-Harmonization-Cluster-Working`

[image: image.png]
I think we should concentrate all our efforts for the paper into that
folder. I've also added a link in there to our `The SWEET/ENVO/GCW
Harmonization Experience` manuscript.

Within the ENVO_ESIP_Cryo_Terms google sheet are 3 tabs. The first tab is
what I've identified as the scope of this cryosphere harmonization work,
please focus your efforts here. It includes all ENVO cryo contributions
from Ruth Pier and myself.

The second tab are ENVO terms tagged with the envoPolar subset which I
think don't belong and should be removed from that ENVO subset. I had added
these a while back and think it should be undone. @Pier Luigi Buttigieg
<pbuttigieg at gmail.com> and ruth please let me know if you agree.

Finally the 3rd tab are other non cryo ENVO-SWEET mappings present within
ENVO. I thought this might be helpful incase we want to do a broader
ENVO-SWEET mapping, although I think for the purposes of this paper we
should stick to cryo terms in the first tab.

I hope this helps,
Cheers,
Kai