[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT]SWEET terms derived from ENVO

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 22 13:15:15 EDT 2022

Hey again everyone just wanted to update you all that I've finished
collecting SWEET terms to map to the set of ENVO terms in our SSSOM mapping
table
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MFxPjzD_fw64htkXyO-LNV3tiObGqdR82QAhZYXcf08/edit?usp=sharing>
doc, see the first sheet. Now it's a more concise list of 170 terms with
potential mappings between ENVO and SWEET terms. That is to say we now have
a smaller term set where the ENVO and SWEET IRIs are filled. However we
still need to review many of the mappings and assign the match type
predicates. Thanks again Chuck for making the SWEET to ENVO mapping (above
in this thread) I've also incorporated that in our table here.

Cheers,
Kai