[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT] Reminder for interested parties to join Wednesday's (6/8 /2022 2-4 Eastern US, 6-8 UTC) ESIP Semantic Harmonization - 2 hour meeting

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:31:23 EDT 2022

Thanks as usual Gary for the reminder email, I may or may not make it
tomorrow as it's my last week of thesis writing before I have to turn it in
to my advisor.

Cheers,
Kai

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 5:11 PM Gary Berg-Cross via
Esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>