[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder for interested parties to join Wednesday's (6/8 /2022 2-4 Eastern US, 6-8 UTC) ESIP Semantic Harmonization - 2 hour meeting

Chantelle Verhey cverhey at oceannetworks.ca
Wed Jun 8 14:20:13 EDT 2022

I tried joining too and was stuck in the waiting room for 15 minutes so I figured the meeting was cancelled.

Best,

Chantelle Verhey (she/her), MSc | Research Associate, International Technology Office

International Science Council, World Data System
| M 905 570 3374 | oceannetworks.ca

University of Victoria — Queenswood Campus — #100-2474 Arbutus Rd Victoria, BC V8N 1V8
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0047-7875