[Esip-semanticharmonization] Our session was accepted!

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:50:26 EST 2022

Hi all,

Our ESIP session, “Semantics Adoption in the Earth Sciences: Successes and Roadblocks”, was accepted and is currently scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 4 PM ET!  The draft session schedule is available for comment at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-jWYuYrCh0CaB6UOKav4XuvU6gxWE1-0bXGYEJf7fl8/edit#gid=1190381363

Please let me know if you have issues with that time!

Clearly, we will need to firm up our session plans at our next telecon.  As a reminder, our session proposal document is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PWBjg6XKK5lF7Is1p3MbdKI_DX2V_lJ2oLSvrjf-8Ak/edit.  Please feel free to comment, add suggestions, etc. there.

I note that ESIP will be providing session facilitation training in mid-December.  I’ll do my best to attend those but I encourage my co-chairs (you know who you are) to do likewise!

Ruth