[Esip-semanticharmonization] Session training for upcoming January workshop

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:46:20 EST 2022

Hi all,

Our session was approved for the January meeting!  I will be attending next Monday’s session design workshop; but any of my co-chairs would be welcome to attend as well.  The info about registering is below…

Ruth

Attend Session Design Training Workshop, Dec. 19, 3-4:30 pm ET: Master facilitator and session design consult, Charley Haley, returns to lead us in this new workshop to help us plan the best virtual sessions described in more detail below. We strongly encourage at least 1 person from each session to take part - it will be recorded, but it is likely you will get more out of the live event. Register HERE <https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqdu6rqDIiEtLEZxOrZ-HzPYp_8_Krg2RK> to attend. We will also offer office hours and some additional session design support with Charley to be announced at the workshop.