[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join tomorrow's (6/21/23) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 1 hour group meeting (2-3 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:47:41 EDT 2023

We have a 1 hour session that will include ideas for the July ESIP session.
The current plan is to start with a review of the January jamboard:

*https://jamboard.google.com/d/1_-tE1aPtGG5c-0C0eGFvesjorT1KehWG4agDO3VplA8/viewer?f=2&pli=1
<https://jamboard.google.com/d/1_-tE1aPtGG5c-0C0eGFvesjorT1KehWG4agDO3VplA8/viewer?f=2&pli=1>*

Here's the link to the folder for the July meeting
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d7LcE4luslQBrk2HzrJ1eJyOz8H3LKWR?usp=share_link

The idea is for Kate to provide some initial ideas for the panel covering:

   -
      -

      Protege
      -

      FAIR
      -

      OBO Foundry Principles

Then the rest of the panel would help answers Fundamentals questions (from
Jamboard) and provide more resources.
We have left time for the panel to do a Q&A.
We need to discuss how to best use the last 30 minutes in discussion about
what people would want for further training and education.

Zoom info:
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09
  Meeting ID: 853 4485 3594   Passcode: 532583

  One tap mobile
   +13017158592,,85344853594# US (Washington DC) etc..

Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770