[esip-semanticweb] September telecon - agenda and reminder Tue, Sep. 25 4pm ET.

Eric Rozell rozele at rpi.edu
Tue Sep 25 17:02:05 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

Here are the action items from today's telecon:

== Action Items ==
* Eric - Determine state of ToolMatch application framework
* Line - Contact Stanford about BioPortal and keep Peter posted
* Peter & Line - follow up on role of BioPortal in ESIP
* Peter - contact a few people before next call to "convince" them to do more research on ontology governance
* Peter - contact Info Quality cluster lead to participate in their telecoms
* Chris, Eric, Peter - sync up on "rules" presentation for winter meeting

The minutes are posted on:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/SWTeleconNotes20120925

Cheers,
-Eric