[esip-semanticweb] Cluster Telecon Today at 4PM Eastern

Eric Rozell rozele at rpi.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:46:01 EST 2013

Hi Marshall,

I think we have a team set up specifically to address that question.  Looking back on the notes from the Winter Meeting, we have:

Four members for Ontology Governance Group
Tech - Line
Use case - Chris Lynnes
Community Minded - Bob
Ontology-owner - Cyndy Chandler

and Peter is coordinating the group.

So, hopefully we will have a report in an upcoming meeting.

Cheers,
-Eric