[esip-semanticweb] Next Semantic Web Telecon

Tom Narock via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Nov 19 17:30:52 EST 2014

Our next Semantic Web telecon had been scheduled for Tuesday November 25th. However, this time conflicts with the ESIP Strategic Plan call that some will be attending. In addition, our December call would be just after AGU and during the holidays.

As a result, Beth and I will be cancelling next week’s call as well as the December Semantic Web call. We will, however, have a call on Tuesday December 2nd at 4pm Eastern time to discuss plans for the Winter ESIP meeting and finishing out the year. Hope to talk to you on the 2nd.

Tom