[esip-semanticweb] ESIP Semantic Web Telecon Reminder

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 21 15:45:40 EDT 2015

Hi Tom,

I would like to give a quick update on the COR project — there isn’t too much progress just yet, for reasons I can explain.

Also could I briefly bring up the EarthCube Semantic Infrastructure Working Group, at least as an opportunity for questions?

Finally, I wasn’t sure what you meant by the phrase "the OBO Foundry Principles that have been re-used in ESIP” — can you explain how much/how rigorously/by what means of enforcement ESIP has re-used these principles?

John