[esip-semanticweb] Reminder: ESIP Semantic Web Call 1/26

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:50:32 EST 2016

Notes from yesterday’s call are here: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web_Telecons#January_27.2C_2016 <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web_Telecons#January_27.2C_2016>

One of the action items was to create a Google Doc to begin collecting external (non-ESIP) semantics group to which we may want to interact/collaborate. We are also looking for ESIP members who are already part of these groups and may be willing to serve as a liaison. The google doc is available at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VGWiOjm16iUrn8JQEZ7JAbjnGvGnZZJgBXk7Xztsz-I/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VGWiOjm16iUrn8JQEZ7JAbjnGvGnZZJgBXk7Xztsz-I/edit>
Please add groups and people as you think of them.

Next call is February 23 at 4pm Eastern. The topic is ontology governance. Notes from past discussions and some thoughts on a potential implementation are here
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Ontology_Governance <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Ontology_Governance>
Take a look and bring your ideas and comments to the February call.

Thanks,
Tom