[esip-semantictech] Questions regarding the Semantic_Web_Ontology_Portal_Evaluation_Approach

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Tue May 10 08:58:03 EDT 2016

I think we have a partial estimate now and are on track to have a more complete estimate this summer. John Graybeal has an AWS instance running now with an older stable version of BioPortal. It’s been running for several months and we have a good estimate of system resources, performance, and costs. Line has determined that the basic AWS instance is not sufficient to support the latest version of BioPortal. Thanks to Phil and Emily, we now have a new cloud resource to test out the latest version of BioPortal on. We’re hoping to get an estimate of costs and performance on that system later this summer.

Tom