[esip-semantictech] ESIP Semantic Technologies Call Tuesday 9/27

Pouchard, Line C pouchard at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 26 15:59:04 EDT 2016

Hi Tom and Beth:

I was wondering if someone was planning to take notes during the call and was willing to share.

This used to be the practice with the notes appearing somewhere on the wiki when we were a cluster.  Maybe it would be a good idea to re-instate this practice for the Committee.   It would be very helpful to those who can’t always attend.

Thanks
Line