[esip-semantictech] Ontology portal use cases

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 27 10:51:07 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,
Please see my reply below

Sent from my iPhone

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:28:42 +0000
> From: "HUHNS, MICHAEL" <HUHNS at mailbox.sc.edu>
> To: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal at mindspring.com>
> Cc: "beth at lingualogica.net" <beth at lingualogica.net>, "lhsu at usgs.gov"
>    <lhsu at usgs.gov>, "pouchard at purdue.edu" <pouchard at purdue.edu>,
>    "esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org"
>    <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>
> Subject: Re: [esip-semantictech] Ontology portal use cases
>
> Hi John,
>
> You mean there is life beyond ontologies and repositories? ? I fully understand and hope you enjoy your vacation!
>
> In the meantime, I might see if I can add some of your use cases to the wiki. The wiki itself is not easy to modify, because it requires the editing of raw html (as far as I know)

This is correct however I promise to make it easier with the following workflow. Simply log an issue at the following issue tracker
https://github.com/ESIPFed/stc/issues
Please add labels from the right hand side to tag your issue as a use case, I will be notified of this (as will this entire group mailing list) at which point I will go in and add it to the current working document and will then post a link to the new use case on this mailing list.

If you have any issues then please let me know, a large part of this is making t easy... So if it is not then maybe I need to look at changing the entire document to markdown or something.
Thanks
Lewis