[esip-semantictech] Ontology Portal Use Case Comment Period

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 14:11:02 EDT 2016

Hi Beth,
Some clarification… am I correct in assuming that the document at https://esipfed.github.io/stc/UseCases/STCUseCasesAndRequirements.html#UseCases is being used primarily to display where we currently are at with regards to community use cases and requirements, not that this is the end and that our work here is done?
I am aware of a number of navigational and language issues present within the doc which require attention. I may not be able to address these until after Friday.
Thanks