[esip-semantictech] Ontology Portal Use Case Comment Period

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Sat Oct 22 08:17:42 EDT 2016

Hi Ruth,

Welcome back! The brief comment period on the use cases was intended to
ensure that we had a set of use cases that could serve to guide the
portal evaluation process. I think we don't want to have too much of a
moving target for the evaluators. However, as far as I'm concerned,
improving the use cases should always be encouraged. So, yes, please do
provide your comments. If it's possible to write them up as comments,
with references to the particular use cases and requirements that you're
commenting on, then maybe just send it as a text document in your
favorite format. We can work with Lewis to get the wiki updated as
needed. Thanks Ruth.

Beth