[esip-semantictech] AGU Submissions on COR or SWEET?

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:15:06 EDT 2018

Hi Lewis,

Doug Fils and I have been really interested in how someone would use
SWEET with schema.org JSON-LD markup in web pages. We are convening a
session about schema.org here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/49562

Doug has already identified some use cases related to Geologic Age.

I think we are allowed to be authors, we just can't be the presenting
author.  Would that be of interest to you to collaborate on? Also, Beth
was proposing an abstract to the same session about the ESIP Sem Web
Committee taking over governance of a set of guidance documents for
publishing schema.org with external vocabs for schema.org extension.

best, Adam