[esip-semantictech] Slide for ESIP Summer Meeting Highlights

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 8 12:02:17 EDT 2019

I expected COR to be reported out as part of SemTech, can you please at least verbally present it?

The key points we learned at the meeting are that (a) it is getting use by the community in a number of different systems and use cases, (b) it has active discussion at the ESIP meeting both in and out of sessions, and (c) we identified a number of communication and strategic priorities issues for COR that we will be addressing in coming months. (The topic of which will be a subject for a future email.)

john
John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
650-450-1853