[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Cluster, Sustainable Data Management, telecon today at 4pm eastern

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri May 13 08:52:48 EDT 2016

Hi all -
Our monthly telecon is scheduled for this afternoon, 4pm eastern. We;ll
use Go To Meeting:
Please join in at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

There are two main topics:

1. an update on the ROI work
Nancy will not make it today, but I have a short summary from her, and
others on that subgroup can chime in

2. the summer meeting.
Mainly, to discuss how we want to use our second session (landscape
analysis):
landscape: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9139

We've been asked to consider merging this session with another one that
also deals with curation, repositories and social science. So we should
decide whether a merge such as this will allow us to accomplish what we
need:
http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9132

The agenda and area for notes is here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20160513_telecon_notes