[Esip-sustainabledm] monthly call today, ESIP cluster, sustainable DM, call Friday 7/8 4pm eastern

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Fri Aug 12 16:01:24 EDT 2016

Hi, Margaret, et al:
Haven't heard any mention of getting a call together today for ROI, so I
suspect we'll pass.  Does make me wonder whether we should see about getting
an ROI call scheduled though.  What do ROI folks think.  Maybe include a
report on what happened at the meeting at ESIP Summer for those of us who
were not able to make it?
Nancy

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst/Principal