[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable DM Cluster ESIP meeting, drafts, deadline is April 10, Monday!

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Sat Apr 8 16:00:17 EDT 2017

Hi Anne, et al -
Resending this; an earlier msg bounced, and I'm not sure why. this one
ought to be cleaner.

==========
thank you Anne!
I incorporated yours and Corinna's comments. Here are links again:

Beagrie travel request:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iRjsro7MtVgbSYYvqgBpFi5EFoDGhxFx4tudjH0CF-s/edit

Session abstract. It's now sort of a combination of all three options,
but mainly a working session, with Beagrie. I set the level to
'intermediate' so it might attract others. If Beagrie doesn’t come and
we work alone on our white paper, then probably level should be changed
later to "expert".
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8SViAN_LQQnrx9xS-Jq5Y6Iysjx-jOe5Y7oWzcTSjk/edit

Edit if you feel the need; I'll submit these on Monday.
Margaret

pasted text, from Anne:

--
Margaret O'Brien