[Esip-sustainabledm] Dec 11 ESIP sustainable DM call CANCELED

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 10 19:13:04 EST 2020

HI all -
With the AGU meeting this week, we are all pretty busy. So we'll cancel our
regular call for Dec.  I really miss seeing all of you in SF! I appreciate
all of AGU's hard work, but the online experience is simply not the same as
a nerdfest at Moscone Ctr.

If you recall, in November, we had continued our discussion of the CARE
principles, and how our repository activities dovetail with these. The
conversations have been really interesting, and in Nov, we considered ways
to condense that work a bit, and to make the best use of Stephanie's time.
Most people were interested in a longer online 'workshop', where we
complete the discussions and summarize where we want to go next.

We probably need 2-3 hours for that, so it will need a doodle poll. We will
blackout the ESIP winter meeting dates. If you are particularly interested
in being involved, but have other blackout dates in Jan and early Feb, go
ahead and send them along to me.

So by early Jan, expect an email with:
1. doodle poll for an online workshop
2. agenda for 3 hrs
3. prep material, so we can make the best use of our time together.

Happy AGU-season!
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322