[Esip-sustainabledm] Any last updates before I submit our session?

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:18:07 EDT 2022

Hi Ruth,

Our session proposal looks good! I have offered some more suggestions with
tracking on. Please feel free to reject, accept, or build on them as needed.

Thanks,

Bob
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
Columbia Climate School, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu