[Esip-sustainabledm] Session actually has been submitted!

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Apr 29 18:19:43 EDT 2022

We appreciate that you submitted the ESIP Summer Meeting session proposal
on behalf of the Sustainable Data Management Cluster, Ruth!

Thanks,

Bob
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
Columbia Climate School, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu