[Esip-sustainabledm] Introduction to CARE Principles Presentation?

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Federal mathew.biddle at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 9 15:22:56 EDT 2022

Margaret,

Thank you for the quick response! I'll take a look at the materials you
provided and share those with our community.

Mark,

If you have the availability and interest, it would be great to hear from
you. For background, this topic presented itself in a conversation with one
of our community members on how to appropriately cite First Nations in the
metadata for oceanographic data. You can see the conversation in this
GitHub thread https://github.com/ioos/ioos-metadata/issues/35. While this
is currently the specific topic of interest to our community, we thought it
would be beneficial to bring in the higher level topic of CARE for further
discussion while addressing the existing needs.

Thanks,

Matt