[Esip-sustainabledm] Introduction to CARE Principles Presentation?

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Federal mathew.biddle at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 11 09:46:19 EDT 2022

Hi Mark,

You bring a great perspective and we think that would be a
wonderful starting point for this conversation. I agree that the issue can
be simplified as "nothing about Indigenous peoples, without Indigenous
peoples", it's a matter of bringing awareness to our community to encourage
those types of conversations.

I will share the connection information with you later today.

For reference the webinar is on August 25th at 3:00pm ET. We will start off
with a brief introduction to the CARE principles (10 mins?) from you, then
dig into the specific topic I referenced above. We typically go for about
an hour, but after your introduction you are more than welcome to hop off.

Thanks again! We really appreciate your willingness to contribute to this
important conversation.

Matt