[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP sustDM meeting this Friday, 21 October at 1pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:28:18 EDT 2022

Hi All -

We have our regular cluster meeting this Friday, 21 October at 1pm EDT.
The agenda will be to discuss where we want to go with the CARE materials.
Stephanie has indicated that she would like to finish up this project with
us. Below is a when-is-good poll for the next few weeks that I have already
sent to Stephanie. You will notice that our regular meeting time slot is
included on the poll -- so if that slot works for Stephanie, great!

http://whenisgood.net/pp28sw5

On the poll is a period of 10 days where I am out of town (oct 26 - nov 4).
But if the rest of you want to meet without me, go right ahead! We'll
decide on the meeting link after we have a date/time.

Here is the connection info for our regular meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09
Meeting ID: 843 0877 9180
Passcode: 772802

and the notes page: